Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine Ability Sound Effects Intolerable

(XBOX)ButterflyNess25

So I decided to play Citrine today in a squad. 

First off, the frame is AMAZING. I love playing her.

but the sound effects were migraine inducing, and everyone in the mission complained about the same thing. The sounds are loud, grating, and made us panic. They sound like sirens and Air Raid alarms… intolerable for longer missions. 

could there be a mandachord type option for other warframe’s ability sound effects? So that we can actually play / play with frames we love??

• 3 weeks later...

To counteract this and play Citrine the lovely frame, all of my squad have turned their sound effects down to 15, which is what I usually have mine at because of auditory issues. I do play with her in a team but they get annoyed when they can’t hear caches or treasure pickups etc. We shouldn’t have to do this so that I can play a particular frame…

I do as well have a lot of issue with redondant sounds, ambiant sound, weapons firing, and spells. Sadly, it's often because we use the spells too much and that we play the game too long that it can become exhausting. Personnaly, being subject to sound fatigue, I completely muted the game for good a few years back, but I turn it up for a little while for every new quest, frames, or weapons, so I get a good experience of the sounds effets, the voice acting and the music, before muting the game again. It's a peaceful life. 

While you can adjust sounds effets in game, this is my own way of dealing with my problem.

Also, I suppose Citrine being a crystal frame and doing crystal sounds is coherent, even if it isn't really pleasant to the ear.