Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Morgha & Cortege as older player... it's made to be very long. It's not great.

quxier

LONG POST AHEAD.

As older player that has most things, I've decided to farm Morgha & Cortege. As I have some plat I've decided to buy parts/materials that I don't have. I WAS FOOL! Those 2 weapons were designed to make very long & slightly painful grind. There were other issues that make this grind worse.

So I bought barrel/stock/receiver and main blueprints and I started making a list and checking it twice.

Barrel
Damaged necramech weapon barrel 2/1
Adramal alloy 75/80 ===============================
spinal core section 127/20
fersteel alloy 45/20

receiver
Damaged necramech weapon receiver 0/1  ==============
trapezium Xenorhast 10/10  ================
Tink dissipator coil 127/15
Devolved Namalon 170/80

stock
Damaged necramech weapon stock 0/1 ==============
Tempered bapholite 0/80 ================
Cabochon embolos 9/10 ============
Hexenon 5049/250

============================
morgha

Barrel
Damaged necramech weapon barrel 2/1
Adramal alloy 75/80 ==========
Spinal core section 127/20
Fersteel alloy 45/20

Receiver
Damaged necramech weapon receiver 0/1 =============
Devolved namalon 170/80
Trapezium Xenorhast 10/10 ============
Tink Dissipator coil 127/15

Stok
Damaged necramech weapon stock 0/1 ==========
Tempered Bapholite 0/80 ===============
Cabochon Embolos 9/10 ============
Hexenon 5049/250

I marked parts that I need via "====".

Then I made materials that I could. I typed in Foundry search field. It showed parts that use certain materials so it was easy to build enough.

Next I made another list materials that I need.

Cabochom embolos
Embolos 1/3 => needs 2 + 9

Tempered Bapholite 0/80
Pyrol 13/20 => needs 67 + 80

Trapezium Xenorhast
Xenorhast 1/3 => needs 11 for 2nd weapon

Adramal alloy 75/80 * 2
Travoride 10/20 + 80

So I needed 4 materials: Travoride, Xenorhast, Embolos & Pyrol. Let's buy them. FOOL. You cannot buy anything.

Ok, so those requires mining in 3 open world. It required more ingredients because there only group blueprint (e.g. 20x Tempered bapholite). So I had 75 Tempered bapholite and 13/20 Pyrol. Those 15 Tempered bapholites are useless. I still need to farm whole set of Pyrol.

So let's go to farms.

I've started with Travoryde in Fortuna. It was the best farm. I went to caves. It was quite. I can heard "beeping" of Sunpoint cutter. There weren't many gems close to each other so it was easy to find spots. There were few harder to mine spots or bugged but nothing too bad. It took me 40 minutes.

Pyrol were worse. First, RNG were not in my favor. I've done some Pyrol farm recently and it was better. Taking that aside, farming were bad. On the surface there were lot of enemies annoying me. You could kill Tumper but it gave me only 16 Pyrol. So I went to caves. It was slightly better. I could use stealth frame but it's still anoying (sounds, minimimap with enemies etc.). Caves were big. Some parts where you have to jump from rock to rock were nice. So I finished run. How do I return? Where is my "return" button? Thanks for Kates being able to summon and void dashes. Without it I would spend another big chunk of time look for the exit (there is no exit mark on the map). Maybe unrelated but frame had visual bug. It had afterimage. It was little funny. In the end it took me around ~2 hours

Xeno & Embo farm were the worst. There weren't many mining spots on the surfaces so after some tries I tried caves. I went to one cave. Great. I like them big. I like them small. However not to that extremes. Short corridor, 2 mining spot, 1 bugged. Another cave? It had something shallow that I cannot even fully explore because it teleports me back. Other caves had different issues. Add all previous issues/bugs and something more. There are too many mining spots sometimes. I go to one spot and "beep" is more or less the same wherever I face. On minimap there is many icons close to each other. There were another frame issue. My frame get so bored of all this 'stupid' stuff that it refused to move while melee attack & use dante's 2&3 abilities (attacks & abilities still worked, frame just moving to enemies). It took me ~1.5hour.

Let's build a snowman.

I need many "copies" so I build many things at the same time. I cannot just type something like "morgha & cortege" to see all things I need to build. I just have to type name every ~1 minute. It took me MANY minutes just to build them. I guess they took that into account so parts just take 1 minute instead of ~12 hours.

That aside there were bugs. I cannot retrieve stuff because "unknonwn error". Or have you heard about negative percentage? So X needs 1 minute to build. So e.g. after 30 seconds you have 50% build. With negative percentages build's time get ~doubled. It went from -100% (2 minutes) to 0% (1 minutes). Then it continued normally.

So I've made it. Now... wait 12 hours for archguns.

===================================================================================================================

Conclusion, suggestions and other candies to make whole experience On-lyne

Reduce grind. I'm older player that maxed Necraloid (so I could buy blueprints & damaged parts). I've played some time in Deimos so I had many materials and some parts. It was still long runs. It's for archguns that I can hardly use comfortable in most situations. With Mechs I can use it in RJ & 2 places. As heavy weapon it requires potato & Gravimag.

Let's us type few items and it should show all things needed to build. So for example I type "cortege morgha" it should show something like (assuming i have all blueprints):

Morgha blueprint

Morgha stock

Morgha barrel

Morgha receiver

Cortege blueprint

Cortege stock

Tempered bapholite (Have 40 needs 180 for 2 blueprints)

Catchamon Embolos (have 9 needs 20 for 2 blueprint)

"have N needs M for O blueprint" is optional but would be very useful

Let us degrade materials. So I have 15 Adramal alloy, let it dissolve to 15 (20 full) Travoride/Adramalium, 450 (600 full) plastids and 11 (15 full) Lucent terroglobe. Maybe with some efficiency like 90% (e.g. 13 Travoride). I cannot trade, if every blueprint would be 20 then it stays useless.

Mining in silence, with no enemies. When I go to mine I want hear only silence. I don't want enemies annoying me. I don't want to hear random noices. Remove enemies (e.g. mine/fish only mode). When mining, make all other sounds at 0%.

Allow us to quick mine. Without aiming, when you shoot at gem (not necessary weak points) it auto mine gem. It would solve issue with bugged gems.

Gems shouldn't be clustered in one place like in Deimos' caves. On other hand no few gems within 50 meters is bad.

Let us teleport already visited caves (marked via different color).

vor 48 Minuten schrieb quxier:

Mining in silence, with no enemies. When I go to mine I want hear only silence. I don't want enemies annoying me. I don't want to hear random noices. Remove enemies (e.g. mine/fish only mode). When mining, make all other sounds at 0%.

In the Options -> Audio there is a regulator for that.

The other stuff sounds like the normal open world experience, anoying at the beginning but when you make it more often you can find your own solutions that fits for you.

1 hour ago, LuckyNecro said:
2 hours ago, quxier said:

In the Options -> Audio there is a regulator for that.

I can do this but then few days later I need to change back. I don't like that kind of stuffs.