The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Saya's Vigil quest Help

I have this quest but after i talk to saya she tells me to go out the city and she will talk to me. I leave the city and nothing happens. Am i Missing something in this? so i did my first bounty for him then i talk to konzu he tells me to talk to saya then she tells me to go to the planes when i get to the planes it acts like i am in freemode not in the quest if i go back into the city it tells me to talk to konzu again and the cycle continues.

there is a marker to go to plains then once in plains there is no marker anymore and no guide on what to do next besides just walk around the plains

•  
  • Like 1

Quest is solo only.

When you accept quest you enter plains and Lotus set radio frequency to Ostrons. And Saya contacts you, after some dialogue mission waypoint appears. If nothing happens that's mean quest is bugged (DE is good at that).

Hi Tenno! Looking at your account, it appears you were able to progress! For others' reference, this bug is caused by entering Cetus in a squad -- only possible if the host is not the one playing the Quest! The workaround is to enter Cetus in a solo session, and the Quest should progress normally. 

• Like 2

Hello [DE]Taylor,

The same issue is happening for me. I speak to Konzu while solo, he tells me to talk to Saya. I talk to Saya and then I am given a waypoint and it says “enter the plains”. As soon as I enter the plains it puts me into multiplayer instance and the quest goes away and I am in free mode. Then when I re-enter Cetus I am prompted to speak with Konzu again and the cycle repeats. 
i was never in a squad. 

Please help 🙏

• Like 1