The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Transferring forma from normal warframe to the prime warframe

Hello. There have been multiple times when I have ranked my warframe with 5+ forma. Then a prime comes out and I have to basically forma the same warframe all over again. For example, my Sevagoth has 15+ forma, so now that there's a Sevagoth Prime, I have to do most of that all over again. I thought it would be good to have a sort of way to either transfer formas from a warframe to its prime, or to simply take the forma from the normal warframe. Thanks for listening.

Edited by Splendifero

DE makes a lot of money from formas bundle... It annoying when the prime comes out and you already heavily invested in the normal version... But realistically, you had a 4 year period before the prime came out. Myself, I tend to use primes frames often as MR fooder if i'm not maining it anymore and lazy to build it as the difference isn't that big. The issue arise when playing Circuit and having no choice but to play the Prime variants even if I have a fully modded normal version on the side.

• Like 1

I agree with what you're saying about circuit and how much time there is before the prime. And the primes have more polarities so I wouldn't technically be using as many forma. I was just wondering if there would be a way to make modding the same warframe less time-consuming xD

9 hours ago, dwqrf said:

DE makes a lot of money from formas bundle... It annoying when the prime comes out and you already heavily invested in the normal version... But realistically, you had a 4 year period before the prime came out. Myself, I tend to use primes frames often as MR fooder if i'm not maining it anymore and lazy to build it as the difference isn't that big. The issue arise when playing Circuit and having no choice but to play the Prime variants even if I have a fully modded normal version on the side.

I would agree that its probably cause of money from bundles, and having players spend more forma on the same things twice brings in more money, but I do kinda wish we could recycle and get back at least like 1/4 of the forma used on something