Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My exodia contagion dosen’t shoot projectiles.

korax26

Question

So basically its been over a month since i am playing warframe on my iphone. Recently i bought this arcane called exodia contagion. The problem is the use of it. “Double jump, aim glide and melee” but everytime i do it dosent shoot anything instead it smashes my zaw on ground. Sometimes it does when i repeatedly press aim glide and melee together in air. What is this issue please help anyone. 

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, korax26 said:

The problem is the use of it. “Double jump, aim glide and melee”

You have to hold the aim glide button while melee, not do them in sequence.  You can also do bullet jump instead of double jump. 

Jump, jump, [Press and hold aimglide, melee]

or

bullet jump, [Press and hold aimglide, melee]

Holding aimglide lets you levitate, you want to be leviating while you melee in the air.

You also cannot aim direcly below your starting jump point (or direcly below you in general). As it will always execute a slam. You need at least small angle away from totally verticallity, 10-15 decrees will do it.

Also the ease of use depends on your weapon type and attack speed (certain weapons have very long animation of projectile throwing- eg polearms), higher attack speed helps - either in forms of mods or better in forms of Grip (and other parts) used. You do not want to go full Shtung/Korb most of the time. Your animation speed will suffer.

Edited by Zakkhar