The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extraction shield wall / force field idea.

I have had this idea for a long time actually, but only now thought to post it here. What if extraction had force field shield thing thst prevented enemies reaching it or shooting through it. So you could just leave your warframe there safely while waiting timer.

It's kind of anmoying if I want to leave mission and have to go do something because enemies can kill me etc.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

So you could just leave your warframe there safely while waiting timer.

Abusable for AFK gameplay.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

It's kind of anmoying if I want to leave mission and have to go do something because enemies can kill me etc.

Play solo and be able pause at any point if you often have to go do something while playing. Also toggle void mode exist (5, ctrl+v)

Concept wise yea it be useful, but as said can be abused as afk strat. Unless its zone where we also cant shoot the enemies.

So far in zarimans we get shields blocking our projectiles and we cant dmg enemies which shoot at as , at certain occasions.

19 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Abusable for AFK gameplay

Of cpurse it should have mechanics like you couldn't shoot enemies neither nor pick anything via vacuum. 

They could also make it so it disables current mission like in RJ survival if you enter airlock timer disappears and wjen you enter back into level it won't continue mission has ended basically.

Solo is of course option and I tend to play solo if I have dinner in oven etc. But some missions are more one or faster with squad.

This is just minor suggestion I have had in mind everytime I'm at extraction for endless missions.