The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Problem with “Reinforced Bond”

With your Adarza kavat you can put a mod named “Reinforced Bond” which in short terms, grants you 60% fire rate to all of your weapons upon reaching over 1200 Overshield on your pet, you gain 150 Overshield per reload on your primary or secondary maxing out at 1565, I’ve noticed in some matches this works, and in other matches I reload and I gain no Overshield for my pet causing me to lose out on that specific buff for the entire match, it’s like a 50/50 sometimes it decides to work and sometimes it doesn’t, hopefully we can get this bug fixed 

• Like 1

il y a 20 minutes, (XBOX)WimpyKId916 a dit :

With your Adarza kavat you can put a mod named “Reinforced Bond” which in short terms, grants you 60% fire rate to all of your weapons upon reaching over 1200 Overshield on your pet, you gain 150 Overshield per reload on your primary or secondary maxing out at 1565, I’ve noticed in some matches this works, and in other matches I reload and I gain no Overshield for my pet causing me to lose out on that specific buff for the entire match, it’s like a 50/50 sometimes it decides to work and sometimes it doesn’t, hopefully we can get this bug fixed 

Yeah, it works flawlessly as Host, but as Client, it's mostly broken.