The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Aug 26 - 31, 2024 [PRIME TIME CANCELLED]

[DE]Taylor

On 2024-08-26 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

We unfortunately have to cancel our Prime Time stream on Thursday due to illness. The "error #404" is meme is too real this week. We'll be back next week with our usual shenanigans! 

I hope their illness isn't serious.

3 minutes ago, Poestis said:

Awe, hope you all feel better soon!!

Same. Feel better soon. Take my energy!
Dragon Ball Love GIF

• Like 1

On 2024-08-26 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

UPDATE: 

We unfortunately have to cancel our Prime Time stream on Thursday due to illness. The "error #404" is meme is too real this week. We'll be back next week with our usual shenanigans! 

Our weekend drops are occuring as planned, so please enjoy the two Creator streams!

:community: 

================

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 29th Prime Time #404! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

Twitch Drop: Nightwave Themed, to ring in the last week of Nora's Mix Vol 6!

• Drop 1: 75 Nora's Mix Vol 6 Creds
  • Drop 2: Random Nightwave Decoration

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding LadyTheLaddy to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch LadyTheLaddy for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Nora Night Noggle!

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

4August26_WeekendDrops.png

Kyaii (English)
August 30th from 12pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kyaiiyt
Drop: Baro Noggle

VVhite_Angel (French)
August 31st from 3pm to 5pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/VVhite_Angel
Drop: Note Beacon

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

The first day of the month I can finally catch PT an you all get sick on me.

j/k

I wish you all a full & speedy recovery!

Edited by OrionHisSon

Wishing for a full and speedy recovery for the stream team member/s. 
Same as other posts, I was hoping to also get that extra 75 Nora creds too for another potato. I understand though.
Hope you could possibly put an alert instead for the credits or something if it is still possible over the weekend or just before it ends.