The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix #3

Netracell Changes & Fixes: 

• Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 
    • Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 
    • This change has also been applied to the “Kill Infested Close to the Cauldron to infuse it” stage of the Cambion Drift Assassination Bounty - now, players are only required to kill enemies from within the circle instead of needing enemies to be within range. 
    • Devshorts watchers may have expected this change with Koumei & The Five Fates update later this year, but this snuck in earlier than planned!
  • Added in-world VFX to better communicate to players where the marked zone begins.
    6e0519a1fdea437909923cfa70540944.jpg
    • Note: We are looking to increase the visibility of the border, as it is at times difficult to see, especially with an abundance of enemies around. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning around the marked zone if a player roams the map far away from the objective, causing halts in mission progress.  
  • Fixed using a Cipher to hack into the Netracell terminal causing the door not to open,  preventing players from beginning the mission. 

Changes: 

• Made several improvements to Duviri sounds. 
  • Changed Akarius Prime’s shot sound to be less high-pitched.    
  • Updated the position of the Ares Helmet on Styanax so that it is rotated slightly lower at the Artist’s request.
    • This also fixes gaps in the mesh from appearing. 

Fixes:

• Fixed the following issues with the Saya’s Vigil Quest: 
    • Fixed being unable to progress in the Saya’s Vigil Quest after loading into Cetus while in a Squad with a player who had completed it. 
      • Since this is intended to be a Solo quest, a popup will now ask you to leave your Squad to begin it. 
    • Fixed being unable to replay Saya’s Vigil due to objective markers not appearing. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning if Host Migration occurs at the start of an Alchemy mission in the Circuit. 
  • Fixed being unable to further target enemies with Atlas’ Landslide after they’ve been Petrified and have been ragdolled by Landslide’s 3rd hit. 
  • Fixed the “Don’t Blow It” (Complete 12 Conduits in Disruption) Nightwave Act not tracking progress for Clients. 
  • Fixed the Maginav Prime Signa offset being too high on most Warframes. 
  • Fixed mesh scale of the Corachrix Shoulder Armor when equipped on Banshee’s Voidshell Skin. 
  • Fixed Lotus’ facial animations jittering during The Lotus Eaters cutscenes. 
  • Fixed a floating Aggri Formation near the Northwind Village in Duviri. 
  • Fixed Sevagoth Prime's Shadow Helmet showing as a cosmetic that you do not own in the inbox message received after purchasing Prime Access.

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/ 

• Like 1

Can you guys pls pls pls take another look at the Magniv signa? It sits too high on a lot of the frames still. 

The slant makes it so the back sits far too back off of the frames and the point doesn't hit a lot of the frames foreheads. Isn't it suppose to be a hat?  The Krios signa is a good example of one that is nice and close to the head or floaty if needed. I bought the entire prime access just for this signa and I'd love for it to be more usable on more of my frames. 

Is there any news for tile set specific optimisation? The Entrati Labs tile set still has some incredibly crippling performance while more standard tile sets run butter smooth now.

You guys rock. There have been considerable performance increases on my phone as well as my battery lasting much longer. I find I can run 60fps virtually all the time now, and I’m on an iPhone 13 Pro Max housing like 90,000 pics/vids  

The wolf sledge is still basically unusable for IOS, it is not triggering hits, I’m getting 5k damage with a 3 forma wolf sledge where others get 5million. Also, having an issue I can’t tap the icon to vote for the next mission and then the group quits on me :/ if I tap it, it does nothing at all, only thing that works is if I go to navigation in the orbiter and then tap the 3 lines at the top left. Last thing to possibly be changed- during txt conversation, when the keyboard is up, I think you should be able to tap anywhere on the screen not just the keyboard. If you tap one millimeter off the keyboard it will exit the keyboard and cancel the message, it’s is highly infuriating lol. Trying to type fast mid mission and get a paragraph done but accidentally touch outside the keyboard POOF all text deleted 🙃

And idk how to change it but my username is destroid88, sucks I can’t sell on Warframe market because my name isn’t showing up. I think this is my name on steam but I don’t use steam anymore. Update: I refreshed the page and my name was changed? Interesting update update: it’s changed here but Warframe market isn’t and the page to re-verify gives me an error. May need help with that so I can sell stuff properly.

Edited by (MOB)Destroid88