The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crazy Ledge Fall Respawns

Playing on Xbox series X. Was doing a nightmare exterminate on earth but I've had this issue happen several times recently on other various missions. I tried to record it but it looks like I didn't record back long enough.

Essential what happened, was gunning towards extraction and I used my operator to void sling to reach a PITA area and to try and speed things up a bit (750m away from extraction). Messed it up and used nearly all my operator energy before finally making it to where I was initially aiming. Proceeded along in my Warframe and accidentally fell off a ledge when I was about 200m away from extraction. When I respawned I was around 750m away from extraction where I had used my operator to void sling. 

• 3 weeks later...

Happened again tonight. This time, I was literally at extraction when I came up short right at extraction. Tried to pop into operator and void sling in time but ended up respawning nearly 700m away from extraction. Finally managed to get the entire thing on video though. 

I uploaded the clip to YouTube. You can ignore the first 20 seconds or so. I got stuck for a bit at the beginning of the clip. But if you pay attention to the extraction distance, it jumps from 15 to around 650 when I respawn.

https://youtu.be/b9ZI3uKzS1A?si=ZSlrQFYI1LyFT669

Edited by (XBOX)XxHybridFreakxX
  • Like 1