The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphical Bug: Disappearing Drifter.

Exactly as it says on the Tin. I am unaware if others can replicate it, but I will at least say step-by-step how this happened.

1. At the drifter camp activate Transference to become your Drifter for the first time on the ship.
  2. Enter Drifter customization.
  3. Under the Transference Suit click on another config slot (a, b, c at the top)
  4. Ig the suit previously had nothing in there they should appear as the Drifter. Click any part. I would start with the chest.
  5. Click anything else in the slots. Doesn't matter if you own it or not, click anything.
  6. Then click 'exit' without properly selecting something.
  7. Here's the ghost in question.

To make them reappear you can either select something and confirm it in the appearance area or transfer in and out of your Warframe again and it should be fixed, but I didn't know if anyone else can replicate this or if it was just some kind of hiccup that's unique at the moment. Mind you, I have never touched/customized B or C so it said 'None' on the customization options, but showed my Drifter in their Drifter outfit. If I choose anything for their slot (Like I did for their chest in this example) the chest is now fixed properly and I cannot replicate it on the chest again, but the legs and arms are an easily repeatable glitch. I also uploaded it to youtube for further visual demonstration: Here.

XvlY2hM.jpeg

Edited by Project129
Clarification and added youtube link.