The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Steam Controller Binding/Action Missing (Plus general compatibility issues after a previous update)

Recently had to set my controller bindings manually since the game, for whatever reason, stopped reading it with the Steam Default Dualshock4 Button maps. Am using the official WF Steam input bindings now and have noted there's at least one binding thats just missing from the options, that being "Quick Progress View".

And setting controller bindings in-game dont do anything, so this seems the only way to get my DS4 to cooperate right now. 

If applicable, for some extra context my controller is running wireless and through DS4Windows program. it used to be able to work without Steam-input on at all but a while back something changed to make it not anymore.

Would very much appreciate some fixes to Controller compatibility on the steam version, if not better readability by the game, then at least filling in any missing bindings on Steam Input.
Warframe_Screenshot_2024.08.28_-_19.26.2image.png?ex=66d04f38&is=66cefdb8&hm=621