Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR9 Test please help

(PSN)Lina123001

Guys I'm totally desperate. I can't get through this test, I'm just very bad at stealth and it seems I can't play the game anymore what sucks bcs I really like it and spent really a lot of money on it .

The biggest issue is also that even if you get through it in the practice through some kind of miracle it doesn't count. I tried for hours and I swear after few hours I had to cry bcs just can't do it. 

I wish we would just have as many attempts as needed and when we manage it then we are trough.

I'm playing the game since 300h but I'm not done with the story so don't have any endgame guns , I tried with xoris and this was the best strategy but still not good enough. My friend tried for me as well and he couldn't do it.

I don't have anyone else to ask.

I really don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to quit the game :-(

Does anyone have some advice for me? Please 🥺 

As I said I have no endgame stuff.

If you are very bad at stealth just use ranged melee weapon - gunblade or glaive. I guess you tried already.

A few pointers:

Open your map overlay and keep checking the enemy routes/facing. They are mostly the same every time. Find the best order/route and follow it.

You do not have to execute a finisher, you can just melee swing them. They got very low hp. Finisher is a waste of time.

You can use Skiajati, but then you need to use finishers forr the Passive to work and you need to be really quick for it to make sense.

You do noot nneed top wait for the Execute prompt, just run in the general area behindd them and spam the button execute button (PC: X, no idea PSN)

They enemies have very narrrow (and close) field of vision also their react time is very slow.

Here is a showcase: 1st and 3rd done in the same order, only deviation on 2th really:

(every movement speed mod you got + every attack speed mod for Skiajati). Do not just sprintt, use parkour, slide, bullet jump, roll.

https://streamable.com/shuu0m

Done twice in a row for goood measure.

Edited by Zakkhar

Multiple options here. If you have Wisp then she goes invisible naturally while in the air so useful for jumping around unnoticed.

The melee gun blade weapons are silent such as the Redeemer.

Thrown melee is also silent such as Cerata and Glaive so you can throw them and detonate to insta kill any enemies in there.

Remember to do the practice test until you got it so you don't risk waiting 24 hours to do the main test again :). I can't remember if you can use guns but if you can then the Fulmin's primary fire is silent so you can use that and add projectile speed to increase the effective range of it.

Also to add to @Zakkhar's comment, the Skiajati which you get when you do the quest for Excalibur Umbra, has a passive that makes you invisible for like 5 seconds after a finisher, unfortunately you can't use skills otherwise Ash's teleport with finisher augment would make this a breeze 😂

Edited by x3n3tix

6 minutes ago, x3n3tix said:

unfortunately you can't use skills otherwise Ash's teleport with finisher augment would make this a breeze

Abilities are not needed, parkour is sufficient. It is all about knowing your kill order/route.

Edited by Zakkhar

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kestrel

The Kestrel has a Mastery Rank 0 requirement, meaning you can already build this by default.

While seemingly mastery fodder, it is unfathomably useful in Mastery Rank 9 and 19 Tests, as both these tests lock you to melee combat and rely on you not alerting the enemy.

Enemies may be alerted by sound or corpses, but the magic of the Kestrel lies in the fact that it's both silent by virtue of being a melee, despite the huge explosion noise of Charged Throw explosions and most importantly, it yeets enemy corpses into outer space.

It means you also don't need to rely on Banshee for silencing your weapon.

All you need to do is aim in an enemy's general direction (with a slight offset to the side), throw the weapon, then use the heavy attack button while it's flying right next to the enemy. Aiming to the sides of your target makes it so the Kestrel's forced ragdoll will throw the body in the opposite direction from the center of the explosion, so you can push it away from enemies' sight, so as to not get detected.

If you want to get the most out of the Kestrel's abusive nature against these tests, use Volatile Quick Return to increase your Charged Throw explosion's blast radius.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Volatile_Quick_Return

This mod only costs 5 capacity and does wonder for any Glaive type weapon. It's also a fairly common drop from all sorts of enemies on Deimos open world : Cambion Drift.

It will take some practice to get the hang of it, but once you've got the basics down, you can go crazy with it. Just make sure you keep it for MR19 too. It's basically the same mission.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Fred_Avant_2019:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kestrel

The Kestrel has a Mastery Rank 0 requirement, meaning you can already build this by default.

While seemingly mastery fodder, it is unfathomably useful in Mastery Rank 9 and 19 Tests, as both these tests lock you to melee combat and rely on you not alerting the enemy.

Enemies may be alerted by sound or corpses, but the magic of the Kestrel lies in the fact that it's both silent by virtue of being a melee, despite the huge explosion noise of Charged Throw explosions and most importantly, it yeets enemy corpses into outer space.

It means you also don't need to rely on Banshee for silencing your weapon.

All you need to do is aim in an enemy's general direction (with a slight offset to the side), throw the weapon, then use the heavy attack button while it's flying right next to the enemy. Aiming to the sides of your target makes it so the Kestrel's forced ragdoll will throw the body in the opposite direction from the center of the explosion, so you can push it away from enemies' sight, so as to not get detected.

If you want to get the most out of the Kestrel's abusive nature against these tests, use Volatile Quick Return to increase your Charged Throw explosion's blast radius.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Volatile_Quick_Return

This mod only costs 5 capacity and does wonder for any Glaive type weapon. It's also a fairly common drop from all sorts of enemies on Deimos open world : Cambion Drift.

It will take some practice to get the hang of it, but once you've got the basics down, you can go crazy with it. Just make sure you keep it for MR19 too. It's basically the same mission.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Do You think I can use it without a stance??bcs yesterday I was looking for a weapon and saw this one and thought about it but Ive read somewhere on reddit someone was saying gunblades are unpredictible without stance.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Zakkhar:

Abilities are not needed, parkour is sufficient. It is all about knowing your kill order/route.

I absolutley cant do it^^ my friend is doing it for me the whole time, yesterday until 3am he could do it like 3 times out of 50 ^^ but it was more luck then anything else so I think when we try to do the test it will take few days bcs of this stupid timer. 

Im extremley bad at stealth, I hate it in every single game, I dont play any stealth games. Even the normal spy missions are to hard for me I mostly trigger the alarm and have to run then.

Im more the  "in your face" type of player.

This test dont make any sense at all bcs there are no missions where you cant use your weapons or abilities, ok I had one on deimos with necramechs but I just ran past them and thats it, no stealth needed.

btw I have the xoris, Cerata, Falcor and I could craft the redeemer or one of the gunblades. I have also the Stropha blueprint I think but have to build it.

And as said do 'I need a stance for Gunblades? I dont have any of them and no glaive stances.

Oh and if I put a range mod on one of them will it apply to the ranged attack too or only melee?

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Lina123001 said:

Im extremley bad at stealth, I hate it in every single game, I dont play any stealth games.

This is not real stealth. Like I said the enemies have:

1. very narrow cone of view (basically cant see anything on the sides). They cannot see anything below or above them either, you can just jump in the air and slam the enemy from above. Slams and heavy slams have enough range that you do not need to land directly on the enemies.
  2. very short range of view (if you are crouched you are pretty much invisible, even if you are almost directly in front of them)
  3. extremly long reaction time (around a second).

With the order I am showing you should be able to do it even with normal weapon and they will not see you if you are quick enough.

Edited by Zakkhar

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Lina123001 said:

And as said do 'I need a stance for Gunblades? I dont have any of them and no glaive stances.

No, you do not need the stance mod to be able to use one. 

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Lina123001 said:

Oh and if I put a range mod on one of them will it apply to the ranged attack too or only melee?

Again, no.

I wouldnt recommend Stropha it is very short range (6-12 meters), compared to eg. Sarpa 36-40 (available from Market). You do not need those weapons at all. You just need to know your route/order and be quick.

Edited by Zakkhar

My tips are use mods like Enemy Radar, Enemy Sense or Vigilante Pursuit to track the enemies and where they're looking on the map. If you're using Wisp then Patagium and Aerodynamic are good mods to have for significantly more air time and Kavat's Grace (if you have it) will ensure you don't have hard landing allowing you 100% uptime on her passive invisibility.

edit: also if you're gonna use Gunblades remember focus your build on either heavy attack or light attack. If you want to do Light then you need to build for damage and attack speed and if you're gonna do heavy build then build for Heavy Wind Up Speed and Corrupt Charge

Edited by DigitalCielo
more info

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)Lina123001 a dit :

Do You think I can use it without a stance??bcs yesterday I was looking for a weapon and saw this one and thought about it but Ive read somewhere on reddit someone was saying gunblades are unpredictible without stance.

Well, the Kestrel is a "Glaive", not a gunblade, and all glaives can be thrown by holding melee down with or without stance.