The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't delete this post.

Trikxty

Question

Nevermind. I don't know how to delete this post. I hope moderators will take it down or someone will explain how. Thanks.

Edited by Trikxty
I changed my mind after hearing horror stories about Warframe moderators.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Trikxty said:

Nevermind. I don't know how to delete this post. I hope moderators will take it down or someone will explain how. Thanks.

Simply report your post and explain why.

I been reading your post and i can clarify some things:

• Bans until 2035 aren't temporary bans, it's just the max date the system allows, it is in fact a permanent ban
  • The user needs to resolve the issue with support, other players aren't responsible for fixing the issue. If he has tried that and failed, then there's nothing he can do.
  • While we can discuss if hate speech warrants a permaban or if that solves the issue at hand, reality is that DE has a 0 tolerance policy, it's not that it's a bad decision, only that its their decision and players like ourselves must comply, it's their platform we're using afterall.
  • Like 2

On 2024-09-03 at 4:21 AM, KIREEK said:

Simply report your post and explain why.

I been reading your post and i can clarify some things:

• Bans until 2035 aren't temporary bans, it's just the max date the system allows, it is in fact a permanent ban
  • The user needs to resolve the issue with support, other players aren't responsible for fixing the issue. If he has tried that and failed, then there's nothing he can do.
  • While we can discuss if hate speech warrants a permaban or if that solves the issue at hand, reality is that DE has a 0 tolerance policy, it's not that it's a bad decision, only that its their decision and players like ourselves must comply, it's their platform we're using afterall.

Thank you for the response! Unfortunately, this was his first offense and he has attempted to reach out to support, which they've denied him again.

I can definitely understand the 0 tolerance policy, but in regards to what he said, and he was very forthright with us, a seemingly permanent ban seems like a very dramatic response and punishment that doesn't seem to fit what has happened. Like I said, I completely understand a few years at maximum, but this seems like an extreme way to punish someone, especially if they have financial investments in the game with no recourse on how to be reimbursed. 

I was just hoping to try to find a way to appeal this extreme punishment and had no way to go about it or if it was possible. I really enjoy the game, but this feels very totalitarian. :( 

• Like 2