The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rotations need to be explained somewhere in the game.

I am rather new (100 days), but I go by fast, so I am MR24 now. However, the rotations leave so many people confused, a lot do not know that it is AABC, and also some rotations need to be explained. I just found out today that for Disruption rotation A you need one conduit done and all else need to fail, not that you need one wave...

• Like 7

il y a 32 minutes, (XBOX)WetHazelNutz a dit :

I am rather new (100 days), but I go by fast, so I am MR24 now. However, the rotations leave so many people confused, a lot do not know that it is AABC, and also some rotations need to be explained. I just found out today that for Disruption rotation A you need one conduit done and all else need to fail, not that you need one wave...

Yes, we should definitely have some menu on the left side, with the mission objective, telling us what's going on, and what's next; according to rewards or rotations ; or maybe an explanation of the possible rewards when pressing Escap (much like EDA modifiers).

It always been a huge problem to try to explain it (and all the variables between different mission types) to new players.

• Like 1

The Disruption mode's especially silly with the rewards being based directly off your performance. So if you want 3 A-drops in a mission, you'll just save one conduit then throw on the rest of them before extracting on Round 4 (which goes against the whole objective, and a new player probably wouldn't consider this). Maybe a tutorial tooltip somewhere could point towards how the reward rotations go.