The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting Dropped Since Update

So far I've had an issue with staying in a premade party, jumping into a party works. 

When in a premade party, the queue occurs as normal but is met with a repetition of the same number on countdown when party has >2 people. With one other person it doesn't drop. Tested and during the duo queue we both need to have No Limit as our ping limit for it to work; upon including a third and/or fourth, I get dropped from the party. Tests occurred with a variety of ping limits, with the biggest reproduction of the kick bug having three or four people in the party. Getting invited to the game session of only 3 people once they're in-game gives a message of Session Unavailable. 

When I queue up alone, I have no problems joining a group either at the start of the mission or after they've completed some objectives/have been in the map. Upon a vote being called or during the point where it counts down both cause me to get dropped. This appears to be the only game where an issue occurs with my matchmaking to others and network ping remains within a limit of 50-70. 

Is there anything I can do to generate a report or something, or fix it if plausible?