The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Sept 9 - 14, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 12th Prime Time #405! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week! We are tentatively planning for their official return on September 25!

Twitch Drop: Cetus Themed Drops

PTDrops_Sept9.png

Your hosts this week are venturing into the Plains of Eidolon to tackle some Nightwave Tasks, so we've designed our campaign around that!

• Drop 1: Cetus Resource Grab Bag
Spoiler

Claim to earn ONE of the following:

• 3 x Cetus Wisp
  • 9 x Sentirum 
  • 3 x Narmer Isoplast
  • 3 x Norg Brain
  • 5 x Breath of the Eidolon
  • Drop 2: 4 x Brilliant Eidolon Shards

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding CanOfCraig to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch CanOfCraig for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a Thumper Doma Floof!

RaidDrops_Sept9.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

6September9_WeekendDrops.png

EMOVJ (Spanish)
September 13th from 5pm to 7pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/EMOVJ
Drop: Ember Heirloom Prex

Aungelecette (English)
September 14th from 6pm to 8pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Aungelecette
Drop: Domestik Liset Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 10

On 2024-09-14 at 3:07 PM, (XBOX)sayitwithcoffee said:

I watched for the full time needed for the drops, but I can’t claim the eidolon shards at all? Twitch says the reward is no longer available but I could claim the random Cetus resource?? What do I do to claim the drop?

I have unlinked and relinked my Twitch and Warframe accounts and I still do not have the 4 Eidolon shards. Other people seem to be having the same problem, too, so please fix this DE.