Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm quiting Warframe because the game doesn't have a second bottom, half of the mechanics are useless at the start and bosses are often torture by boredom (Lephantis, I'm looking at you).

Lazar0991

On 2024-09-12 at 12:08 PM, Lazar0991 said:

And the worst thing is that all these problems could be fixed by adjusting the process of spawning enemies, correct the amount of energy by default (seriously, why is the amount of energy at the start so small? Who in their right mind could think that this is okay?), rework the levels a little bit and add spawning of minibosses/special enemies so the player have more motivation to use other game systems, and you have a masterpiece. But instead, the game is a mess of different ideas that exist independently of each other. At least at the start, which is so terribly boring that it kills any motivation to continue playing.

Miss Lephantis has three heads, basically a knock-off hydra. Which head are you looking at?

Just now, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

I remember the days when WF didn't have a new player experience.

You simply loaded into navigation and were given no sense of direction.

You made your own fun.

How many hours did you spend in Void sewers?

Ive recently made a new account and Im having the time of my life in this game. If you dont like the start of the game, maybe try getting out of the start of the game. I like it so I see no problem there. Maybe its the whole game in general that you dont like. In which case its fair enough and goodbye.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Volt, Mag, and Nekros...huddled into the sewage then?

So mag and nekros, although mag joined the gang after greedy pull and has been quickly ex comunicado after it got nerfed, there was a Vauban or hydroid , since the conflict each other with their 4's but who was the 4th? Could it actually be trin?

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Volt, Mag, and Nekros...huddled into the sewage then?

And what about the Volt?

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

To electric shield the lone entryway, I assume.

2015 baby

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

To electric shield the lone entryway, I assume.

17 minutes ago, Karyst said:

So mag and nekros, although mag joined the gang after greedy pull and has been quickly ex comunicado after it got nerfed, there was a Vauban or hydroid , since the conflict each other with their 4's but who was the 4th? Could it actually be trin?

And what about the Volt?

4th guy was actually disarm Loki and at first there was no hydroid since the augment came later

5 minutes ago, Karyst said:

2015 baby

4th guy was actually disarm Loki and at first there was no hydroid since the augment came later

Back in 2015 it was uncoofed to not camp, mainly because of enemy dilution which meant lower resources and life support. There was genuine sense of pressure to perform and to pay attention, even nekros's wasn't a toggle back then. Also syndicate effects such as blight made big difference