Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

what the problem with eidolon ....

(XBOX)Kimalse

I've been building weapon after weapon , watching video after video and  replicating the same build .

my gun do like 115k red crit but anything i build turn out to do 100-200 damage vs eidolon .

i fully build radiation , i use single hit  high crit weapon yet nothing work , this thing need to be patch or change , its ridiculous that 350h into the game i cant even hunt 1 stupid eidolon !.

i swear this game hate new player , its trully disgusting to block huge piece of content behind an impossible wall , the only way i can hunt them is by leashing from public lobby and this is not the way it suppose to be -_-

Edited by (XBOX)Kimalse

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Kimalse said:

my gun do like 115k red crit

On unarmored enemy, with a headshot and every buff stacked up.

anything i build turn out to do 100-200 damage vs eidolon

It is hard to stack "on kill" %dmg buffs and the buff that rely on status are plain impossible, because bosses are status immune. Also Synovia (joints) do not count as headshot, only actual head (and the circular thiingy below it) count as head. On top of that bosses have damage reduction due to boss status and high armor.

Snipers have Scope combo mechanic, do you utilise those? Do you stack the combo and use best possible scope?

i swear this game hate new player

Game is not alive, it doesnt have emotions. Only hate you may be feeling are your own emotions cumulated in you.

its trully disgusting to block huge piece of content behind an impossible wall

Is it though? Somehow superhard games that block its full content behind impossible wall are pretty popular - stuff like Super Meat Boy, Cuphead, Soulslikes. I am not saying it is the case here because it is not.

the only way i can hunt them is by leashing from public lobby and this is not the way it suppose to be -_-

You mean multiplayer game is not meant to be played with other people? If you struggle with damage on synovia, you can still contribute to the team, by gathering lures, breaking shields, killing vorms/portals, buffing, healing etc. It is not leeching, you are doing your part, so people who figured out the damage mechanics can concentrate on that narrow piece of the fight.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

It can be pretty expensive to build for eidolon hunting, but even the Voidrig's 4 is plenty strong enough to break the Eidolon's joints in a couple shots. Personally I love it when players focus on gathering and charging up lures by killing the vomalyst adds.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Kimalse said:

this is not the way it suppose to be -_-

eidolons were specifically designed around being in a group. Trying to solo them would be needlessly time-consuming, not to mention quite expensive to build for.