The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Angels of Zariman quest and mission

Valfar_de

So I have just finished that quest and had to abort the 1st bounty after about 20-30 minutes I guess.

"Void whatever" (the stations with the "ghosts" you have to kill as operator and lower some level of something) with a meter to the left being explained while I am fighting and have to react is incredibly stupid. Of course I cannot listen to this when I constantly have to react. Should be changed.

After the whole quest I went to Quinn, took the easiest bounty - extermination - started it, exterminated all, then I realized I have to find something (what it was I dont´know, had no idea where or what "and bring it to Merica" (who ?).  There was no clue or explanation or whatever, so I ran around the level, had thief´s wit equipped, destroyed all the boxes I could reach (how to enter those closed rooms ??????????????????????????????????????????????). and had to abort the whole crap with like 19000 credits and nothing else.

I play PC games for decades and this was the worst experience EVER, no lie !

Nice graphics and movement system in your game but new player experience is lousy.

So bb for now, I´ll turn off my PC.

Edited by Valfar_de
it was not called "Void cascade" it was something else

I came back from a break having missed the Zariman release.  I played everything solo so I could catch up on mechanics and I don't remember their being any issue.  The game puts waypoints on things, and DE rarely go outside the box for objectives, so it's all fairly self explanatory.  

As for Melica, that's the teacher cephalon with the kiosks that are spread around the map.  They have a pink icon.  It literally says her name every time she talks.  I don't know why you would straight up ignore a thing that starts talking to you when you get near, that's an easy way to miss loot in basically any genre.  You take an accolade to her.  The accolades make noise while you're near them, show up on loot radar, and net you a free quill.  They might not have explained everything in detail, but...  I didn't have to look anything up to figure out objectives.  I'm not sure how you managed to have this much trouble.

Il y a 2 heures, Valfar_de a dit :

So I have just finished that quest and had to abort the 1st bounty after about 20-30 minutes I guess.

"Void whatever" (the stations with the "ghosts" you have to kill as operator and lower some level of something) with a meter to the left being explained while I am fighting and have to react is incredibly stupid. Of course I cannot listen to this when I constantly have to react. Should be changed.

After the whole quest I went to Quinn, took the easiest bounty - extermination - started it, exterminated all, then I realized I have to find something (what it was I dont´know, had no idea where or what "and bring it to Merica" (who ?).  There was no clue or explanation or whatever, so I ran around the level, had thief´s wit equipped, destroyed all the boxes I could reach (how to enter those closed rooms ??????????????????????????????????????????????). and had to abort the whole crap with like 19000 credits and nothing else.

I play PC games for decades and this was the worst experience EVER, no lie !

Nice graphics and movement system in your game but new player experience is lousy.

So bb for now, I´ll turn off my PC.

Melica is the pink cephalon that speak to you, like in the quest her name is already said you need to find a key that make a sound and give it to her. Next to open the door look if there isn't anything like a control pannel behind those doors that can maybe be destroyed with a gun or a slam attack.

Edited by Momoque2