The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

deep archimedea objectives desperately need higher health.

OgreEye

I quit the game a while back because endgame content being random drove me up a wall, and it still does, but kudos, your updates have been good enough to bring me back. That said, wow, random endgame still really sucks, and the suckage is dramatically exacerbated by how low objective health is. Literally every time I have failed elite deep archimedea it's been because nobody got a defense frame on their fun and quirky randomizer, and even if you're killing at an incredible speed and have an army of specters, just a few missed enemies can vaporize the objectives in a matter of seconds. the vosphene glyphs need to restore way more health, and the objective health needs to be multiplied by somewhere between 3 and 5 times, or you could just make it so I can take both one good weapon and one good frame without completely obliterating my rewards so I can just carry the mission by myself. This is a super simple numerical change and I think it would make a lot of people much happier to not be failing for something that basically feels like it's out of their control.

• Like 2