The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voidrig Guard Mode

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So I went to PoE solo to run the SP tusk thumper doma. Took me an hour. 

Octavia Felarx Kitgun Vastilok NautPri/VerglasP Zenurik

No special modding just took these weapons straight up with the intention being to use Felarx for damage and Vastilok for strip. Zenurik to slow and Octavia crouch to hide.

Within a minute I had all knee plates off and one leg destroyed. Then I could bot use zenurik against the thumper to slow anymore, my felarx ran out of ammo and i was using my kitgun 98% of the time (which was doing more damage than any felarx shot).

My question is because of the long mission why was my voidrig4 no longer usable. I was able to cast abilities no problem with Octavia the entire time getting orbs from dead grineer but my voidrig could not cast any abilities after the first minute. I read the wiki and it says energy orbs should replenish voidrigs energy pool.

Bugframe? Or something I'm missing?

3 answers to this question

Doesn't sound like anything wierd happened, it just is a pain trying to fill Necramech energy with individual drops.

If it wasn't filling at all, and you were standing on energy orbs, then probably a bug.

Grab Necramech rage for some passive energy regen, energy pads and warframe abilities can't give it energy.

• Like 1