The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Paragrimm task in duviri doesn't properly capture the cursor when on borderless fullscreen with multiple monitors

Akronymus

I have warframe on my left monitor, when I try to look to the right in the paragrimm, the cursor moves off to the second monitor, which makes it impossible to look to the right.

I am playing the game through proton experimental on steam, on debian 12 with sway (wayland) as my desktop environment. Altough, I suspect those are irrelevant, as I have the problem with the focus only when doing paragrimm.

On 2024-09-15 at 9:56 AM, Akronymus said:

Altough, I suspect those are irrelevant, as I have the problem with the focus only when doing paragrimm.

Yup, on Windows 10 here - same issue occurs. I don't mind how the cursor itself moves in regards to the mini-game, but it definitely shouldn't let you click out of the active window. It's treating it like the menuing cursor (that has no bounds) for some reason rather than other mouse movement during gameplay. Reported here a while back:

8 hours ago, Nekomian said:

Yup, on Windows 10 here - same issue occurs. I don't mind how the cursor itself moves in regards to the mini-game, but it definitely shouldn't let you click out of the active window. It's treating it like the menuing cursor (that has no bounds) for some reason rather than other mouse movement during gameplay. Reported here a while back:

Oh, didn't see that report. Didn't think to look through the other report forums. sucks that that bug exists for so long.