The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The sacrifice mission is bugged

(MOB)brocoli666

After fighting with umbra with just the operator you get to a cutscene where ballas says I won’t kill your boy, but you are, or something like that, after that you get to a sequence were you have to go thru a memory/mind like path with the operator, the joystick doesnt show up in that part, so you can’t move the operator so you can’t progress in the quest so you can’t complete it, that’s it hope they fix it fast

I am a new warframe player and have come across a bug in one of the missions .. I was playing the sacrifice mission in confronting umbra I fight the warframe and get past the cutscene and come to a section where I’m supposed to walk .. but I cannot walk at all all I can do is look around .. I have exited and restarted the game 4 times now and it keeps doing the same thing please help 

Just now, EuphimiaPrime said:

I am a new warframe player and have come across a bug in one of the missions .. I was playing the sacrifice mission in confronting umbra I fight the warframe and get past the cutscene and come to a section where I’m supposed to walk .. but I cannot walk at all all I can do is look around .. I have exited and restarted the game 4 times now and it keeps doing the same thing please help 

After confronting umbra and after the cutscene the Tenno is in this black and gold dream state, I’m playing on mobile and it’s not allowing me to continue further, it is only allowing camera rotation .. I’ve been restarting the game whole day yesterday and just tried again this morning please fix the bug so that we mobile players may enjoy playing warframe 

After confronting umbra and after the cutscene the Tenno is in this black and gold dream state, I’m playing on mobile and it’s not allowing me to continue further, it is only allowing camera rotation .. I’ve been restarting the game whole day yesterday and just tried again this morning please fix the bug so that we mobile players may enjoy playing warframe 

Hi Tenno thank you for reporting this. 

We are aware of the progression stop occurring for touch control users on mobile during The Sacrifice quest. We will fix this with our next update. 

Until then, please avoid The Sacrifice quest if you do not have access to a controller setup available to you (bluetooth controller, plug-in controller like a Backbone or Razer Kishi). If you are stuck in the sequence, force closing the app and relaunching will bring you back to the Orbiter. At that point, you can still enjoy other Warframe activities but avoid attempting the rest of The Sacrifice. 

We apologize for the inconvenience! 

• Like 1