The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva missions

Golgotha2

On kuva missions, we are instructed to stop the “kuva cloud” from reaching the machine in our Operator form. I do not know if this is a mobile bug only, but i suspect that it is: the kuva cloud is not visible.

this is on an ipad Air 5th gen, with m1 chip, graphics on default (low) settings. This has been true for several patches now. I was not sure it was a bug until it happened several times. I feel like i did see the “kuva cloud” once, but usually i do not.

Hello Tenno, we tested this on multiple devices on high & low settings and are seeing the Kuva cloud. Could you possibly send along screenshots of your graphical settings page? It would also be great to see a clip of your gameplay if at all possible. You could send those things here, or email mobile@warframe.com if it's easier -- thank you! 

• Like 1

Haha, I play on the same iPad and I thought I was crazy. I was confused about the Kuva mission too because I’ve never seen the supposed cloud. I just avoid them altogether. I know exactly what it is, it’s the particle quality. Like the Eidolon ephemera, it doesn’t even display. And the Fae ephemera, I think I saw a faint leaf one time, it has the be the stripping down of the graphic quality to lighten the burden for performance reasons. I wish there were more mobile focused graphic settings like CODM or Genshin Impact. I know the M1 chip can handle more, it doesn’t even get warm and any lagging/stuttering is network or game related rather than a struggling processor. I would personally be ok with downloading 100 gb more of shaders, etc but I know that not everyone can do that. Apple charges an arm and a leg for storage on their devices. Overall, the game is 1000% better than first released on iOS.