Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No limit to the arsenal equipment slot PLS

Kanichit0

I don't know if this has ever been discussed before
I don't understand why there is a limit on equipment slot for the warframe and its stuff,

there are 57 frames, I am mr29 and I enjoy having each frame with different weapons,

knowing that you have to buy the slots to personalize your stuff, you quickly reach a limit of around twenty.

I merged my 2 accounts with the maximum slot which gives me around 50 slots, 
I deleted certain slots to rearrange without knowing the consequence and I now find myself at a limit of 44/41 unable to add,
and if I delete again I lose my slot ???
I literally lost platinums for nothing, I wouldn't mind if I could buy a new slot now...
I find myself having to completely ignore 10 less "useful" frames because they don't are on my slot equipment

maybe a collector's whim, but what is the point of giving a possibility of slot increase if it is to be limited.
maybe it's to force you to optimize your gameplay?
but I mostly play chill and I would like the limit to be removed at least from a certain rank (especially since you pay to have the slots😴)

12 minutes ago, Kanichit0 said:

I don't understand why there is a limit on equipment slot for the warframe and its stuff,

It is a free to play game. There needs to be commodity in game everyone needs that is purchased with premium currency. Fashionframe is great, but not everyone cares about it and certainly not new players.

I merged my 2 accounts with the maximum slot which gives me around 50 slots,

50 slots are rookie numbers. You gotta pump those numbers up.

I deleted certain slots to rearrange without knowing the consequence and I now find myself at a limit of 44/41 unable to add, and if I delete again I lose my slot ???

Player is unable to delete slots. Whatever you did was not that.

I deleted certain slots to rearrange without knowing the consequence and I now find myself at a limit of 44/41 unable to add, and if I delete again I lose my slot ???

I am not familiar with merging mechanics. if you feel you have been deceived or lost something in the process, best contact Game Support. Forums solve nothing.

Edited by Zakkhar