The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This isn't my thing, but. Warframe helmets as decoration?

Zahnrad

So, I only just recently learnt that Gianni now voices the Stalker.

Because of that, I had been thinking about scenes with Stalker, and was thinking about how both in The Second Dream and Jade Shadows, he has a thing for collecting Warframe heads.

It's not really my niche, and I probably wouldn't really use them. But I think for Trophy Hunters, or people who just want a bit more edge in their decoration. Heck, might even help with making statues in Dojos, it could be a potential idea to add into the game.

Bonus points if it allows you to choose any Warframe helmet, similar to Glyphs so you can use Tennogen or other skin helmet types.

• Like 3

Articulas are extremely expensive decoration capacity-wise. And can't be donated to the dojo.

High-poly count helmets will also be in that realm.

Now as for IRL helmet merch possibly but the cosplay route is going to be vastly superior.

33 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Articulas are extremely expensive decoration capacity-wise. And can't be donated to the dojo.

High-poly count helmets will also be in that realm.

Now as for IRL helmet merch possibly but the cosplay route is going to be vastly superior.

What do you think about adding cat ears into the game, we already have bunny ears so why not?