The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do your own pets count for cheater of death

Quest

Question

3 answers to this question

No you have to specifically have to revive other players. If it was possible it would be tip numero uno for Cheater of Death. And the fact you have to have a teammate go down and revive them is why this still remains as the hardest achievement to get out of the lot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quest said:
Spoiler

xG4UydZ.png

looking for an easy way to grind the rest of this out

could i just bring an unmodded kubrow to alchemy or something and just revive it over and over again

It would be too exploitative if it did since its possible to make your Companions immortal and have them repeatedly revive you with the Sacrifice Mod.

2 hours ago, Numerounius said:

And the fact you have to have a teammate go down and revive them is why this still remains as the hardest achievement to get out of the lot.

Its not actually that hard, it something you will eventually and inevitably unlock.

ae2c83adfc0d10d0ea0302f7cbf10682.png

To me the more Nuance one to get is the 1.000.000 Meters with K-drive one since you can only use them in OpenWorlds and even there, they arent the best method to get around so its more likely you will be flying around on your Archwing or if you have a cool Necramech already, run around during missions in one.

12 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

It would be too exploitative if it did since its possible to make your Companions immortal and have them repeatedly revive you with the Sacrifice Mod.

that's your opinion and that's fine, i'm just asking what the best way to get it is, i'm under the impression there's no way to farm it and just play more pubs