Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Melee enemies don't attack Octavia's mallet+resonator combo

Megazawr

Enemies seem to prioritise following the resonator instead of hitting the mallet carried by it. And if you use Conductor, enemies just chill right next to it. Tested on a lot different melee enemies, all behave the same.
This makes Octavia almost useless against infested.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Megazawr said:

This makes Octavia almost useless against infested.

Isnt it only an animation bug? Dont they still take the damage from both Mallet and Resonator? I had no troubles clearing SP infested missions solo with Octavia. Allbeit it was long time ago. Did you test it in Simul or in a mission? Maybe it is about music choice?

Edited by Zakkhar

They take only about 2 damage per enemy from resonator(which was like 8-10 dmg in my tests). Tested in both simul and regular missions. And a long time ago it worked fine iirc.
Gotta try another song though, mine has all notes filled

the problem is that melee enemies don't even try to attack the mallet on the resonator... which means they don't die until someone shoots the mallet... or until the resonator expires and only then can you throw a new mallet and kill the enemies ...very inconvenient....I played with different songs...for more than 2 weeks...and since I was new to the game...I thought this was how it should be...

Edited by nTaXEP