The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metal Gear Rising Collab

BeyondEnd

Okay I know this sounds super unrealistic because Warframe isn’t the type of game to directly implement collabs like this or if Tennogen could be used for this but this has been driving me crazy that someone needs to see this, A MGR collab would obviously be solely cosmetic and consist of three characters (off the top of my head that makes logical sense) Raiden, Jetstream Sam, and Senator Armstrong.
Raiden would be Warframe one and only poster boy- Excalibur. This correlates between the two with their precision with the sword and I honestly don’t see any other fit

Jetstream Sam would be Volt - I’ve had some people argue for Gauss but Volt is all about speed with his blade rather than other special powers

Senator Armstrong would be the tank himself Rhino - now I don’t know if anything else would fit but his Rhino Skin is literally just Nanomachines Son

i don’t have concept art; note that this is just a far fetched idea but i wanted to put it out there! I hope you enjoyed my creative chaos!!

il y a une heure, BeyondEnd a dit :

Metal Gear

When you die with a certain character in a certain quest in Warframe, your mentor screams "SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE" on the radio. Like in the original Metal Gear Solid.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

When you die with a certain character in a certain quest in Warframe, your mentor screams "SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE" on the radio. Like in the original Metal Gear Solid.

YESSS That’s probably what made me think of Metal Gear in general