The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodstarved Vampire frame theme

CountBlackula715

True Vampire Character 

So revenant was originally supposed to be a vampire based off Vlad the Impaler. But now he’s more eidolon than vampire so I attempted to come up with some time of them for vampires to feel semi accurate to  most vampire lore. If you have suggestions let me know and if you like it pls share it with others.  

Passive Bloodthirst: your abilities scale based on how many enemies hit by your abilities. Bloodthirst depletes overtime weakening you for 10 seconds when it hits zero. Every 100 milliliters= 1% ability strength, Bloodthirst depletes by 50ml every second

1 Feast: Feed upon the blood of your enemies to revitalize yourself and fuel your abilities. Healing by 10% if the target survives and 100% if it dies. Living targets grant 100 ML of blood, Dead targets grant 1000 ML. (50% chance to turn a target into a vampiric ally, vampiric ally has 50% chance to affect others)

2 Dark Embrace: Become one with the shadow moving faster and becoming unseen and unheard. (Boost the damage of feast by 50% and halves the cost when striking while in the shadows.)

3 Call of Night: Call upon creatures of the night to help you prey upon the weak. (Toggle on and off like Celestial Twin and works like Venari)

Bats: 10 bats fly around absorb health from enemies to sustain themselves while bringing you back blood for your Bloodthirst.

Gargoyles: 2 gargoyles go around shattering the armor of all enemies within 25 meters of the player

Wolves: 2 death hounds go around attacking and all enemies they find dealing viral and slash damage

4 Vampire lord form: Take on the form of the king on the undead. Like (Sevagoth shadow, or redline)

Doesn’t cost energy, cost 500ml initially 

10ml per second 

Move and attack 40% faster, 

100% damage boost, 

melee attack make short-medium range shockwaves, 

shooting sends out vampiric orbs that absorb health and blood

1 minute ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Garuda is also Vampire themed, if you want more "Vlad the Impaler" style vampire, she's your frame.

Garuda is based on Elizebeth Bathory who is known for bathing in blood to preserve her youth. I wanted a frame that’s constantly trying to satisfy its thirst like a vampire typically would

3 minutes ago, CountBlackula715 said:

Garuda is based on Elizebeth Bathory who is known for bathing in blood to preserve her youth. I wanted a frame that’s constantly trying to satisfy its thirst like a vampire typically would

Who is also literally another inspiration for vampire stories. 
It's potato and potato, at that point. 

Revenant and Garuda are both Vampire inspired.
Inaros is mummy inspired
Revenant is ghost inspired.

Your kit minus the passive and the second sound like a combo of these three, and the second is wukong's cloudwalker.

I don't think DE will ever do an exact vampire warframe because "A" it will come out extremely similar to the other frames that are vampire inspired, and "B" the only thing they can do is do Dracula exactly and then they can't personify it to be it's own character in warframe.

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Who is also literally another inspiration for vampire stories. 
It's potato and potato, at that point. 

Revenant and Garuda are both Vampire inspired.
Inaros is mummy inspired
Revenant is ghost inspired.

Your kit minus the passive and the second sound like a combo of these three, and the second is wukong's cloudwalker.

I don't think DE will ever do an exact vampire warframe because "A" it will come out extremely similar to the other frames that are vampire inspired, and "B" the only thing they can do is do Dracula exactly and then they can't personify it to be it's own character in warframe.

What would you suggest then? Cause this was my idea of a pure vampire I’m well aware de normal mixes themes. With mine I didn’t base it off of Dracula or Elizebeth, it was based off of pure vampirism as a whole. Strength and weakness and all

7 minutes ago, CountBlackula715 said:

What would you suggest then? Cause this was my idea of a pure vampire I’m well aware de normal mixes themes. With mine I didn’t base it off of Dracula or Elizebeth, it was based off of pure vampirism as a whole. Strength and weakness and all

That's the issue, I don't think DE will make another vampire themed warframe.

What occured to me while thinking about vampires theme is this.
Vampires don't show up in mirrors.
A Mirror based frame. Where she can move from mirror to mirror, and pull people into her realm. Attacks on mirrors are reflected back, and mirrors once shatter reveal her spirit. Kinda like a stealth limbo mixed with wisp's ability to teleport between motes. Vampire ability can have her leech life from enemies to regen her health, and energy, and the health of her mirrors. I think Smite last I played had a god that could go in wall, and jump out at players.

Other horror themes, not yet explored

• Entomancy- the summoning and commanding of bugs
    • even then Inaros and Nidus, and titania(pushing it) have some similarites
  • Nightmare creators: Freddy Krueger style
  • Gargoyles/weeping angels

You have to get specific with it, or start from a new angle.
DE has just about run dry the holiday villain themes: 

• Inaros, mummy
  • Garuda and Revenant, Vampire
  • Voruna, werewolf
  • Sevagoth and wisp, ghosts
  • Headless Horseman, Dagath
  • Zombie, Xaku
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

A Mirror based frame. Where she can move from mirror to mirror, and pull people into her realm. Attacks on mirrors are reflected back, and mirrors once shatter reveal her spirit. Kinda like a stealth limbo mixed with wisp's ability to teleport between motes. Vampire ability can have her leech life from enemies to regen her health, and energy, and the health of her mirrors. I think Smite last I played had a god that could go in wall, and jump out at players.

As a Dagath main, I love this. I dream of this. I wish for the bloody mary angel turning up in mirrors to take lives. This Warframe would be epic and I salute you...

I'd like a Gargoyle-frame.

The 1 would be a switch between permanently active forms; One being a halfway petrified shape that lowers speed and jump hight but offers DR (up to 90%), Primed Sure Footed's effect, a melee damage buff, and immunity to recoil, the other would allow agile free flight (but it would be hard to aim due to the up and down motion caused by the winged flight). The fun part being that switching is instantaneously and fluid - you weave in and out of the flight form to relocate, then smash like a 10 ton juggernaut in rock mode.

The passive would simply be a permanent "bleed-out" and Last Gasp duration - as your body would become perfectly petrified and impervious on "getting downed" (bonus points for style if is stays exactly in the position you had when you dropped to 0 health, like Molt).

The 2 would be a 10 second self-petrify, during which you are immune, cleanse statuses, and recover 10% health and energy per second (instant cast time and can be cancelled anytime be pressing the button again). This also makes you heavy (opposite of Zephyrs passive) if used in the air, and hitting the ground while petrified will end the ability and cause an explosion of dust and rubble. Again, keep the exact pose you had on hitting petrify, and the dust explosion should slowly propagate outwards somewhat similar to Fire Blast and prevent enemies from shooting through it.

Other than that I'd like some sort of buff for allies and an attack spell or pseudo-exalted ability.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

That's the issue, I don't think DE will make another vampire themed warframe.

What occured to me while thinking about vampires theme is this.
Vampires don't show up in mirrors.

Other horror themes, not yet explored

• Entomancy- the summoning and commanding of bugs
    • even then Inaros and Nidus, and titania(pushing it) have some similarites
  • Nightmare creators: Freddy Krueger style
  • Gargoyles/weeping angels

You have to get specific with it, or start from a new angle.
DE has just about run dry the holiday villain themes: 

• Inaros, mummy
  • Garuda and Revenant, Vampire
  • Voruna, werewolf
  • Sevagoth and wisp, ghosts
  • Headless Horseman, Dagath
  • Zombie, Xaku

Ngl that’s actually dope especially since limbo gets a lot of hate. My question is what’s the synergies between abilities.