Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Locker QoL

Ransidius

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not, probably. With Grineer Lockers we get the Red for locked, Green for Able to be opened, and Black/no color when it is unable to be interacted with. Would we be able to get that copied over to the Corpus Lockers? It's not a huge deal but it would make it easier if im using my Kavat to unlock lockers to know if I have already attempted to open a locker or not and reduce spent trying to recall.

Funny you say that, they used to be Red/green but they looked identical to colorblind people so DE changed it to the current way, if it has a glyph or whatever is in front of the locker then it can be opened that's about all you need to know.

41 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

they used to be Red/green but they looked identical to colorblind people so DE changed it to the current way

I do not think it was the reason, since Grineer and Void stayed the same red/green. They remastered Corpus in general (Update 25) and changed the look and behaviour to be more distinct. Funny thing sorties and special missions still use old tile look for some reason (unless it is on Jupiter).

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Ransidius said:

It's not a huge deal but it would make it easier if im using my Kavat to unlock lockers to know if I have already attempted to open a locker or not and reduce spent trying to recall.

I am glad you are having fun, but truth be told there is nothing really useful that can drop from the opened lockers. Credits, affinity, energy/healtth orbs, occasional Argon Crystal or an Ayatan Star - no mods.

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2024-09-24 at 8:46 PM, Zakkhar said:

I do not think it was the reason, since Grineer and Void stayed the same red/green. They remastered Corpus in general (Update 25) and changed the look and behaviour to be more distinct. Funny thing sorties and special missions still use old tile look for some reason (unless it is on Jupiter).

those didn't get changed because they had a clear difference in locked vs unlocked state not just the color code, while the corpus one ONLY had the color coding to go off of. so they got changed.