The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee Afflictions doesn't apply on melee attacks that proc the lifted effect. Alternative title: Melee Afflictions does apply on melee attacks that proc the knockdown effect

Syrki

Title relating to cc immune enemies only.

So basically Melee Afflictions does proc on status immune enemies if the melee attack does have the knockdown effect even if the actual enemy doesnt get knocked down, its unclear to me if this is a feature or a bug. The thing that definitely shouldn't be, is that lifted status doesn't work the same way, making melee afflictions much worse on an already struggling weapon class, swords.

Also bizarrely out of all the overguarded/demolisher enemies i tested, melee afflictions absolutely never works (both lifted and knocked down) on the Demolisher Juggernaut, the bug/inconsistency is really easy to see on two handed nikanas, since the first heavy attack doesnt proc afflictions but the second attack does.

I suppose the wording of melee afflictions "when they're knocked down or flung by melee attacks" does mean "ok so i do work when i proc the knocked down status even if the enemy is immune to its effects" and "when i proc the lifted status effect that doesnt matter since the enemy didnt get flung around" but like come on... thats really weird and inconsistent... give swords some love

Juggernauts in general are super weird with their DR and status resistance. Most Juggernauts have a super low damage per hit cap, except some attacks ignore it entirely (way back gunblade slide attacks did for some reason, dunno if that's still the case) and they are almost immune to status effects, except again some things like Hunter Munitions just completely ignore that.

The Demolisher version is it's own beast entirely again, but maybe they inherited some bugs from their base enemy type.