Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL Improvements I would like to see

Kylo.

• Automatic claim after slot purchase: When trying to claim a secondary weapon but lacking slots, after buying, additional slots, via the popup, the item should automatically be claimed without needing manual re-initiation.

• No confirmation for empty config override: When applying a Look/Mod Config to an empty slot, the game shouldn’t require typing “override” to confirm. It should automatically proceed without confirmation, since there’s nothing to override.

• Direct item equip in EDA mission: In the EDA selection/information screen, where there's a bonus for using specific Warframes and weapons, players should be able to directly click and equip the required items instead of having to remember which ones they require.

• Magnus Prime infinite ammo buff icon: A buff icon in the crosshair would be helpful to show when Magnus Prime’s infinite ammo buff is active.

• Additional rewards for freeing Solaris: Freeing Solaris in Corpus tilesets with a coin should reward resources (e.g., via inbox) in addition to the 300 standing points to make it more worthwhile.

• Batch relic refinement: Add an option to refine multiple relics at once, such as spending 1000 Void Traces to refine 10 relics to Radiant status in one action.

• Avoid unarmed switch with no secondary: When ammo is depleted and there is no secondary weapon available, the game should not automatically switch to unarmed.

• Lavos element infusion persistence: Lavos’ gameplay would improve if, after infusing elements (e.g., Toxin and Cold) to an ability once, the infusion is automatically saved for future uses. For example, if I infuse Toxin and Cold into the second ability, the next time I use that ability, it should automatically apply those elements without requiring me to hit multiple buttons for the same effect every time.

• Shared reactant pickups across squad: Reactants should be shared among the squad so that when one player picks up a reactant, it counts as being collected for the entire squad. This is especially crucial in fast-paced missions like Void Cascade.

Edited by Kylo.