The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Slots as Evergreen Rewards

Zykk

Why are these an Evergreen Reward if there's a hard cap on the number of slots you can have?

...that you can get to by purchasing...

(...nevermind the ones you get when reaching MR30...)

Having bought slots before reaching MR30, and having seen several Riven Caches pass by as "Evergreen Rewards" from my Daily Login, I am honestly not at all happy with how this is setup.
IT. FEELS. TERRIBLE.

Could we get the cost of slots in plat (60 plat for 3 riven slots) instead when hitting those "Evergreen" reward days instead, for those of us who have hit the maximum number of slots beforehand?
Could we find some way to make players who did spend plat on these slots not have a reason to hate on the game?
I feel like it could just mirror what the team has done in regards to Nora's Nightwave rewards. If you already have (item) you get 50x cred instead. But in this case it would be the 60 plat cost which is equal to what was spent.

I am open to other suggestions, but this feels basic and straightforward. Easiest way to have good PR in regards to the issue and no confusion.

Veiled rivens mods can be stocked and traded, this means that is not a 100% meaningless reward.

Come on DE, the hot traders want to stock up on more rivens mods so give them a limitless slot buying system with exponential platz cost. (sorry friends but I like to be idiotically honest)

Edited by Famecans

28 minutes ago, Famecans said:

this means that is not a 100% meaningless reward.

I never said it was. Re-read the post.

29 minutes ago, Famecans said:

Come on DE, the hot traders want to stock up on more rivens mods so give them a limitless slot buying system with exponential platz cost.

I don't trade rivens, but you seem to feel the need to troll my post. Show constructive criticism please.