The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could not find account with that email

KILLERPROBG13

Question

So I haven't touched Warframe in a while and I tried today after installing it after a long break to log in but I didn't remember my password logically I went to reset it but it says: Could not find the account with that email. I don't know If I am banned or something. I know I should be asking in the forms probably but I can't log in, I can't ask for a ticket or anything. I myself also don't have the password. I don't really know how to fix this or if there is fixing it. Not this account another one I have used my entire life and has all my stuff inside this account I made I hope I can contact someone who can help. 

Edited by KILLERPROBG13

4 answers to this question

1 минуту назад, KILLERPROBG13 сказал:

So I haven't touched Warframe in a while and I tried today after installing it after a long break to log in but I didn't remember my password logically I went to reset it but it says: Could not find the account with that email. I don't know If I am banned or something. I know I should be asking in the forms probably but I can't log in, I can't ask for a ticket or anything. I myself also don't have the password. I don't really know how to fix this or if there is fixing it.

Are you sure this email is the one you've used to create a warframe account with? Maybe you've just forgot that you've used a different email. And check for typos, of course.

But if you're sure you've made no mistake then you should contact the support service. The support is available via the links above and below the forum page.

I am more than sure it's not this account or email because my main account has 0 plats and a lot of stuff I checked this account it has nothing and on top of that has 25 plats. Also how to contact the support service . Like form which links tne facebook and the other ones or the contact us ? 

3 минуты назад, KILLERPROBG13 сказал:

I am more than sure it's not this account or email because my main account has 0 plats and a lot of stuff I checked this account it has nothing and on top of that has 25 plats. Also how to contact the support service . Like form which links tne facebook and the other ones or the contact us ? 

There are links literally named "Support" and "Support Service". After clicking them and opening the new page you need to select "Submit a request".