The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want more Orbiter Capacity for decorating!

F0X1907

Last night i ran in to my orbiters decoration capacity.
Which is a shame as i only did about half of what i wanted.

I get that the rooms have seperate "budgets", but why can't I have just 1 big capacity? 
Or just more in the main part of the Orbiter? 

Please, i Just want to make a pretty orbiter!

Consider getting out of your tiny little space and decorating a dojo or dormizone instead. Playing the hoarders TV show in your orbiter doesnt make much sense anyway. I support small rooms to have small capacity logic (not even small considering how much junk people spam in there), nothing wrong with that.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

33 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Are you using articulas or other high capacity items? An articula is 100 capacity vs a rug that is only worth 5 that is a difference of 20x. You can fit so much in if you focus more on low capacity items.

yeah...... Eidilon, exploiter orb, and warframe articulas take 100 capacity, this sucks.
I get the warframe ones taking that much, the rest not so much. Especially since now we have moving decorations that cost 5.

1 hour ago, F0X1907 said:

Last night i ran in to my orbiters decoration capacity.
Which is a shame as i only did about half of what i wanted.

I get that the rooms have seperate "budgets", but why can't I have just 1 big capacity? 
Or just more in the main part of the Orbiter? 

Please, i Just want to make a pretty orbiter!

We need a console somewhere in the orbiter that lets us divert capacity from one section to another.
The middle and back areas also need a straight capacity increase if possible. The middle one mainly due to how much space it actually is, and the back one due to the possibilities.

I also think the cost of "collectibles" mainly noggles needs to be reduced if possible. I can redo the walls, the floor, add shelving, beds, desks, and that costs as much as a row of noggles.