Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Quick menu wheel bug

Before today's update, when you open the quick menu (default Q I think), the cursor would jump to the very top of the wheel; this consistency made it very easy to select the section of the wheel you wanted. For example, if I wanted to go to Navigation (in the orbiter), Konzu (In Cetus), Eudico (In Fortuna), etc, all I had to do was hold Q and immediately click, since the cursor was already there. If I wanted to open arsenal, I simply held Q, moved my mouse a bit to the right, and clicked. Many of these quick interactions became extremely easy and convenient.

After the update, the cursor just appears in whatever invisible location it happened to be when I stopped moving it before opening the wheel.

EDIT: It also affects missions, since I have my gear set up in a certain order and have learned over time where all my stuff is and how much I need to spin around the wheel to select it. Now the cursor starts at a (basically) random location on the wheel.

Edited by dierubikdie
  • Like 9

19 minutes ago, Valkyr.wer said:

I noticed this only affects borderless fullscreen, fullscreen mode still works like before. (Didn't test windowed)
Please fix this for borderless fullscreen users, thanks.

Also happens on Windowed