Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Beast Companions Currently Cannot Use Their Abilities 10/2/24

As of the current update Koumei and The Five Fates 10/2/24, beast companions cannot use their abilities.

I have tested my beast companions in various missions to see whether their abilities were bugged.

I took my Kubrow, Kavat, Helminth Charger, and Hound on missions, and found they cannot use their specific mod abilities.

This includes Venari, as she will not use her special slash attack against enemies, even when commanded by Khora. 

Bond Mods still function as intended, so you don't need to worry about them. 

Whenever you have time, investigate the current AI of beast companions to see what may be causing this. 

Thank you.

• Like 3

Can confirm, my hound won't even use disarm audit (not so say spark prospect), which it usually should do as soon as it jumps into AOE range. 

Panzer Vulpaphyla NEVER casts quill right now. 

I like how Vulpaphyla agressiveness changed, but not casting quills is a big no-no for it's purpose. 

Edited by DimkaTsv

23 minutes ago, RaimeBlackwater said:

Will confirm, my Sahasa has not used dig since the update.  Tried with new Elusive Precept, with Balanced precept, tried with all mods but Dig removed, cannot find a situation where the Sahasa will dig.

Mine works when I do not have fetch or bond mods on.

I confirm, I entered missions and tried it in the sanctuary of the Cephalon Cimaris and it does not apply its spores or other abilities, it only applies spores when it is in larval form