Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Addressing various small general issues with the game

Remove 2 shot limit on tenet diplos lock-on mode please. It's what makes the weapon unique. It will be doing the same dps to single target as it does with you standing and shotting it regularly. If you use it against multiple targets then it will come at an increasing cost to magazine drain per additional target which balances it out. Currently locked on shots eat 2 magazine per shot instead of 1. So locking onto 5 enemies will give you about 9 shots per target. That's really not much for a low damage, high fire rate weapon. The current 2 shots barely tickle enemies unless they are squishy or you proc toxins on corpus. ("But it has high usage!" you say. That's because its high crit chance and damage makes it good against bosses, so people use it as the secondary option against profit taker. Almost never see it used in normal gameplay. I'd like to use it as an agile shooter alternative to just using aoe)

Magazine size and reload speed should be exilus. They are way way more in the QoL category than the dps category. They have near zero effect on kills per minute and they do not deserve a regular mod slot.

Improve circuit algorithm please. It keeps giving the same few weapons if you own most weapons. I'm tired of Akvasto. I want more random diversity from the random things I own that I did and did not build.

Can we get a color setting for 4th crit tier? Currently crit tier 3 and beyond all use the same color but have an extra "!" mark at the end for each tier

More riven slots please.

Make amp, amp arcanes, operator arcanes part of the arsenal loadouts. Currently people may just use a single generic operator build that is good enough for all loadouts.

Squeeze a despair augment onto the end of current nightwave please. +75% magnetic and silences enemies hit for 4 seconds. Or something.

Soma incarnon is so anti-synergistic with its normal form it wastes the Hata-Satiya mod slot. Increase its base crit chance by 5% so it can atleast reach 100% with full stacked Hata-Satiya

Primary and secondary merciless arcanes lost their +ammo max and now only have 2 bonuses instead of 3 like the others. Merciless starts you off being weak and requires many quick kills to build and maintain stacks before they start falling off with their short duration. Max ammo was beneficial for this handicap since it gave you more initial ammo to dump. I think it should be brought back. After the ammo rework, weapons started having "restore on pickup" values so each weapon could have its own individual ammo balancing. Max ammo does not increase your general ammo efficiency. It only increases how many extra shots you get to start out with or hoard. Bramma for example may start with an extra 3 shots but if you are carelessly shooting it, you will still find yourself ammo deprived because it only regains 1 ammo per pickup which don't drop as often anymore and starting it out with a few extra shots won't break it. Bring back +max ammo on Merciless arcanes. Or increase buff falloff duration from 4s to 6s

Primary Plated rounds needs a buff. Currently reload time eats into the 10 second buff timer, and because the buff is so short it forces you to dump your entire magazine within 8 seconds. Then you have to dump the next magazine quickly to leverage the buff. And what is the buff? It only reaches the equivalent of the Primary arcanes for weapons with 80+ magazine. Using it doesn't work with ammo economy. Increase buff duration to 20 seconds and give it an additional effect where it increases ammo pickup by 50% (I think pickup is rounded down so this wouldn't affect something like bramma).

Primary Exhilerate could use an additional bonus so it has some value. How about +150% status chance and +50% status duration on top of current effect? Current effect by itself is underwhelming.

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 1