Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Attack animation missing in Zariman

ChemikalPrime

Here are two videos with two different Warframes. It’s every Warframe though. The only other place I’ve been missing the attack animations is after entering an enemy ship in a railjack mission. You can hear the attack and see the impact on walls, etc. Enemies even die normally, just no animation. This is not “game-breaking” but really really a bad look. I refuse to submit support tickets because I already know I will be told to offload the app and reinstall. 

This is iPad Air 5 256gb

AT&T High Speed Internet 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bsmjou33mgzr02qeqldxv/Video-Oct-02-2024-2-23-03-AM.mp4?rlkey=9ueclinhkjvcpftwpc4ua5w0k&st=tj3wy3vq&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xgbcnsfbgqiitnq4r4iam/Video-Oct-02-2024-12-59-03-AM.mp4?rlkey=w71hm8zeiatpoxx6at4gcwzxa&st=1s8ji659&dl=0

Just to confirm, were these videos taken before or after Koumei & the Five Fates released at 11AM EST Oct 2nd? I couldn't help but notice the 12:59 AM and 2:23 AM times in the video URLS you sent over, and that might have been before Koumei released (granted I don't know the time zone). If you are still experiencing this after installing the latest update, please let me know! 

• Like 2

To answer the question, it was the day before the Koumei update. Also, don’t forget that this still happens in railjack missions regularly but seems to right itself after a major sequence change like recall to railjack or enter derelicts.  I am in the East Coast United States.

Thanks for the prompt response. I’m sure things are super hectic with the new frame being released and all.