Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Audio cutting out

Golgotha2

Newest patches.

On ipad air 5, m1 chip.

Audio is cutting out and staying off completely. It works for an hour sometimes, and then, crackle, and audio is gone. I have not been able to track down why or exactly when it happens. Only solution is quitting game, and restarting.

Thanks for the report, Tenno! We will investigate on our end, but the next time this happens can you please grab your game logs asap and send them to us?

You can select 'send error logs' tap your mail app icon, and mail them directly to mobile@warframe.com in this case. Just include as short sentence so we know it's you & remember which issue this is! 

• Like 1

Last night the audio was so bad on iPad, I just shut it off. It has always been perfect besides the two competing Market themes if you open Prime Resurgence from inside the Market. I’m really surprised I didn’t see more comments on this. I play regularly with my friend who uses an iPhone and their sound was fine last night though. 

Think it might just be a mobile/iPad issue because I haven’t seen anyone else talking about it and it’s happened to me like 10+ times since the update. The only fix for it is to restart the game. It’s happened to me the most in Deimos

Same on Iphone 11 when speaking to any vendor in a hub.

It's most noticeable when talking to Daughter in the Necralisk because the On-Lyne song will cut out after a few seconds. When you leave a vendor's menus it will sometimes return choppy.

Edited by JackViva
fixed sister to daughter and On Live to On Lyne