Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to recover my very very old account

smolbigmediumthing

Question

• I played waframe basically since it came out then I took a very long break, like 7-9 years I think, I had stuff to do and it was taking too much time.

And recently I wanted to log back into my account, warframe site was saying that no account exists with this email, I contacted support and they asked me these info:

• Please provide your account's username and its current Mastery Rank.
  • Have you ever purchased a Prime Access pack?
  • Have you ever used any Promo Codes on your account?
  • Have you ever purchased Platinum using the discount coupons (20/50/75% off) from the Daily Tribute?
  • Have you ever changed your alias?

Problem is I can't remember anything, all I can remember is that I had a frost prime, maxed out and "potatoed", a prime bow also maxed out, and I really miss playing frost prime it was fun times doing those void defense missions, people would post in chat if they had a key, and we'd form a party and just do it till we die, I was just maxed out completely it was so cool and frost prime was appreciated by parties

Anyway, what can I do about this, why aren't they asking me for another method, like, I have access to my email to my steam that is linked to the account, I gave them these details about my frost prime, why am I asked these question that I couldn't possibly remember

1 answer to this question

57 minutes ago, smolbigmediumthing said:

why aren't they asking me for another method, like, I have access to my email

Anyone can get access to those, could you imagine someone just scams/phishes into someone email/steam and steals everything?

57 minutes ago, smolbigmediumthing said:

why am I asked these question that I couldn't possibly remember

So that nobody steals your stuff. 

If you have access to the email: check the Warframe related emails. It may give you some additional information.

PS: Your account username is the same as on forums most likely: smolbigmediumthing. 

I really miss playing frost prime it was fun times doing those void defense missions, people would post in chat if they had a key, and we'd form a party and just do it till we die, I was just maxed out completely it was so cool and frost prime was appreciated by parties

This mode is no longer in game in this shape or form. I mean you do not need keys.

Edited by Zakkhar