Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Problem joining squad, people not showing up at dojo

Clowndowntown

Since the update I can't join squads through invite. You click "accept", it loads a bit and then nothing happens. What's more weird is when I invite other people to trade at clan dojo. I'm at the dojo. They say they're also at the dojo but we don't see each other and trade terminal says there's no one there. (Playing from oceania don't know if it's relevant) 

• Like 5

I'm having the same problem, I traded with a rando earlier perfectly fine, but when I went to trade with my clan mate we could not get into the same dojo instance together. We tried several time in different ways.
they are playing from Oceania too but their network region is set to NA

Yeah same thing happening to me as well. Doesnt matter if the person is in the clan or not. Sometimes there are no issues but then i get another trade comming few seconds after the previous trade and suddenly i cant join them or they cant join me even after restarting the game. We both accept the invs and for both it said "joining the session" and then nothing happened. 

same here. Playing from europe server, tried several times to trade with people from asian server. Even if i join lobby from second/third time(they never can join me), i just see no one in dojo.