Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

Having the exact same problem since the Koumie update. When trying to load into dojo's, even feature dojos, and Maroo's bizarre others are invisible to me and I'm invisible to them. I can join plenty of public matches without problems. Might be related to having high ping (as I live in South Africa my ping can sometimes get to between 300-400) but this has never been an issue before. 

• Like 1

still happening, tho now more sporadically instead of always, at least for me. ive been able to get into dojos to trade but 40% of the time i end up in what i would call a different instance, and it only gets fixed by relogging into the game because quitting the session still "leaves you in the squad" (at least according to what the friend list says im doing)
as for playing with people. ive confirmed that its not connection issues that stopping me from playing with friends because after having a third player invite us to make a squad, then leaving so its only me and player 2, the game works just fine

4 hours ago, Manx06 said:

Having the exact same problem since the Koumie update. When trying to load into dojo's, even feature dojos, and Maroo's bizarre others are invisible to me and I'm invisible to them. I can join plenty of public matches without problems. Might be related to having high ping (as I live in South Africa my ping can sometimes get to between 300-400) but this has never been an issue before. 

Same here one of friends live in the US and we can play perfectly fine at times which makes this just really weird

1 hour ago, Zorocancor said:

I'm from SA and the same thing is happening

Fellow South African here. Been experiencing the exact same problem since the updated. Quite often I get a warning message that I have high ping (between 300-400). This has always been the case though, but has never before been a problem as I could always still connect and trade. 

Exact same issue here - 80% of invites since koumei release will just straight up not work, stuck on a please wait screen that put me back at square one, and additionally if i try join someones dojo or maroos bazaar in the 20% chance an invite works, i get put in a separate instance and cant see the other player

• Like 2

Every time i try to join someone's party it will give me the "please wait" loading screen and then after a few seconds i just don't end up in the persons party. This started happening to me after the Koumei and the Five Fates update and i dont know why its happening. I have also tried to change my region and ping settings because most of the people that i trade with are from a different region. Please help.

• Like 2