Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon skins gallery

AnnoyedArkham

Question

So I am thinking about getting a “sword and shield” melee weapon and have a specific one in mind. But I don’t’ want a mace or sword, I want an axe. No problem, I can just change the skin…assuming such a skin actually exists. But I have no way to know that because there is no way to actually freaking check. Why is there not a gallery of skins on the wiki? Why is that none of these damned weapons actually list what category they are in, and there is no way to filter by weapon category in the shop? Why is it that when you hit show related in shop it just shows random crap instead of anything actually related to ducking item I was looking at? Is this game truly incapable of doing ONE THING right?

5 answers to this question

If you go to the Wiki page for most of the Sword and Shield weapons you can find all the applicable skins by scrolling down to "[so and so weapon] skins".  You can also search "sword and shield" in the market in-game and see the one stand-alone sword/shield skin that is available on it's own and the two collections that each have one.  As far as wanting the weapon to be an axe, you're out of luck.  All of the skins are swords, so if you want an axe your only option is to get the Ack & Brunt.

2 hours ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Is this game truly incapable of doing ONE THING right?

If the game is doing so little right in your eyes that you're this frustrated with it, maybe you should be playing something else.

Edited by xXRampantXx

26 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

If you go to the Wiki page for most if the Sword and Shield weapons you can find all the applicable skins by scrolling down to "[so and so weapon] skins".  You can also search "sword and shield" in the market in-game and see the one stand-alone sword/shield skin that is available on it's own and the two collections that each have one.  As far as wanting the weapon to be an axe, you're out of luck.  All of the skins are swords, so if you want an axe your only option is to get the Ack & Brunt.

Very few weapons actually have that on their page. 

16 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

Very few weapons actually have that on their page. 

Out of the eight sword and shield weapons in the game, only the Argo & Vel lack a skins section on their wiki page.  So, regardless of if it's true of other weapon types, my statement that "most if the Sword and Shield weapons" have it remains true.

9 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

Out of the eight sword and shield weapons in the game, only the Argo & Vel lack a skins section on their wiki page.  So, regardless of if it's true of other weapon types, my statement that "most if the Sword and Shield weapons" have it remains true.

And guess what weapon I was actually looking at. And beside that point I shouldn't have to go to the wiki for this information at all. I'd consider skins for a specific weapon to be items related to that weapon. So when I click "show related" in the shop IT SHOULD SHOW THE DUCKING SKINS! I genuinely fail to see how Ember's heirloom skin is "related" to Argo & Vel specifically. Also does Argo & Vel specifically have some unlisted interaction with Volt? Because if not I can't think of a reason why there is a Volt helmet on that related items list. It should be called the "totally random BS list." 

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

8 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

And guess what weapon I was actually looking at

It doesn't really matter to me what weapon you were looking at, I was responding to your using something I didn't actually say to imply that I was lying.  It seems to me like you're just looking for something to complain and argue about rather that looking for actual help, in which case the "players helping players" subforum was clearly not the correct place for you to go.  If this is how you react to someone trying to help you I truly pity anyone who ever has to interact with you; I certainly will not make the mistake of doing so in the future.