Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Deimos mining nodes Issues

thejcmonster1

Same issue. I was trying to get Necrathene to get Citrine and came across too many mining spots that weren't visible at all. I saw an older thread from 2020 that pointed out this exact issue so it's crazy that this hasn't been addressed in at least 4+ years

• Like 2

On 2024-10-04 at 4:58 PM, Qalme-Tari said:

I am having this issue as well, it is making getting to a point where I can complete the New War quest almost impossible as mining is taking hours longer than it should. 

I had zero heciphron drops in one hour of farming. This quest is pretty much unplayable unless you want to hate yourself for days on end beating your head against poorly placed/bugged mining nodes.

This bug is always happening, it's not here or there, its an overwhelming amount of mining spot meshes appearing underneath the asset they are supposed to be on.
idk if they need to readjust their placement or something, but any solution that works i am willing to take.
Deimos mining is significantly more broken than other places though, almost half of entire caves not working.