Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Material trading/conversion idea

Hello everyone! :D

I just got an idea while doing SP conj survival and tbh i bet a lot of people before me got the same idea. The idea is that if it wouldnt be cool having a way how to convert materials that you have a ton of into others that you need at that moment. The conversion rate could be set by DE or it could be community driven rate and ofcourse it doesnt mean every material could be exchangable (like argon crystals or orokin cells). I just think this could be a cool feature in the game that could be an improvement to the ingame enjoyment since for example i dont mind farming cryotic but i really hate farming mutagen sample and some people around me have it the other way so why not trade it between each other or on ingame exchange relay for the things we need. Also the part of this idea would be that it wouldnt be accessible right from the start of the game but it would be unlocked upon some medium lvl of MR (like MR15 or something aroud that).  I also understand that DE sells materials in the market so their position would be more towards having players paying platinum for the materials (even though the plat to material ratio is abysmal).

So i would be more than happy to hear all of your opinions about this idea and i welcome any feedback on if its dumb or if tis actually decent thought to have.

Have a great day all of you! With love Simpin <3

Edited by SimpinForHomies
correcting grammar mistakes

Yep, I proposed that Maroo offered the service a while ago. But it really did not get any traction. In hindsight I  think Darvo might be a better choice. But I don't think it should be a 1 to 1 conversion.  Like vosfor you should pay a price for the service.

Edited by PrideB4TheFall
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PrideB4TheFall said:

Yep, I proposed that Maroo offered the service a while ago. But it really did not get any traction. In hindsight I  think Darvo might be a better choice. But I don't think it should be a 1 to 1 conversion.  Like vosfor you should pay a price for the service.

Yeah Darvo would be really cool to have this function since as he is right now he is just a meme, a new player platinum trap and ofc a friend to the chad Clem. Giving him this role would make him a decent relay vendor. Another thing i was wondering for a long time is the introduction of new ways how to spend riven slivers, since a lot of players will have insane overbundance of them 1 or 2 months after unlucking this part of them game. Maybe Darvo could do some "Rare materials weekly deal" where he could sell some bundle of "rare materials" (for example some cetus/deimos/fortuna materials or materials like tellurium/orokin cells) in exchange for riven slivers. I dont know if it would make canonical sense since i am not sure if riven slivers are lore-wise only Palladino (Red veil thing) kinda thing or if there are more characters involved/knowledgable around slivers.

I also like the idea of having a trade fee like you mentioned.

Edited by SimpinForHomies