Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Netracells are broken right now. No spawns happening.

So this week we had Koumei's update, and with it, a blow to the Netracell missions. Something messed up the spawning system there.

You see, I did 2 Netracell missions this last Monday (September 30th) before the update and everything was fine. A non-stop cascade of enemies like we are used to. Fast forward to Friday when I decided to do the remaining 3 Netra missions, and that's when I noticed the bug. No questions it came with the update, because it was fine before. The bug is persistent: one moment you get a TON of regular spawns and then, suddenly, they stop coming. When moving around adjacent rooms it is possible to see enemies still there, but its like they are not programmed to move into the circular area anymore. But I did not give up and kept killing that one or two enemies which would come inside the "zone", and after 10-ish minutes, its like the game decided to continue where it last stopped and finally returned to normal. A Netracell mission that I would normally finish in 10 minutes solo, took me almost 30.

And that repeated during all 3 attempts. The spawns start fine, then they stop, then after 5~10 minutes they return.

Hopefully that can be fixed in the future. Thank you.

I noticed that most if not all of those hand/arm thingie mobs have broken pathing, they seem to just get stuck wherever they spawn. The exact same thing happens if you move the defense target out of reach in Arbitration or Archon defense missions so it seems like they try to home in on an out of reach location.

Any chance for failsafes (maybe make them target player if they can't find their main target?) so missions doesn't break the next time this happens?