Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Short Quest On Venus Idea

New Quest: A Helping Hand

Unlocked upon Completing the Venus Junction
Goals: A quick modding tutorial and introduce some characters for the future

Email from Alad V after Completing the Venus junction "you've been making some waves, Lets strike a deal,I found some old Tech you might have a use for, in return I need you to do a few missions for me" (Alad V Gives them an Orokin Reactor)
Have lotus help the player install the Orokin Reactor and make the current warframe Rank 10 if not already
Alad V Sends the player to do 10 waves of defense on Tessera
In the next mission from Alad V captures the player. (I was thinking Spy with a booby-trapped Hacking Panel)
The final mission uses the old  "Recovery" Game Mode with Teshin rescuing the player
Teshin gives a speech about not trusting everyone you communicate with. He then gives you a forma and has the Player polarize a slot "we need to clear away any of Alad v's remaining tricks"

Still in Brainstorming Stage, I have seen more than a few players get to Natah and Second Dream and have never met Teshin, Nor do they remember Alad V. I think some time on screen for both of them would be good. I also think that showing everyone how the modding systems works a one piece at a time would be helpful in having new players learn to use the systems.
  • Like 1